• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

new car for rush hour!

jeepdude10000

NAXJA Forum User
8490.jpg

Dude, you really need to get outta the house, go wheel'in, to a movie, hell even Starbucks, turn off the computer and go....

:twak:

rocklandxjer said:
yea, a week ago he had about the same amount of posts as ME!!! ha ha

actually less:roflmao: :wave1:

Well, at least he makes sense and doesn't ramble on - unlike you know who.

I'd kill for and with a car like that, for sure ther'd be a lot less asshats out on the roads...I'd need to be subsidized for the ordnance though, half the rack on the way in and the other half on the way home...could get expensive... :D

I bet you would only need to fill the rack a total of two times, the first time ANYBODY saw you use it, instant everybodys nice! then the rest of the time they would just hang there and look cool!

lazarus said:
I bet you would only need to fill the rack a total of two times, the first time ANYBODY saw you use it, instant everybodys nice! then the rest of the time they would just hang there and look cool!

Capital punishment never deterred anything. I'm not saying don't do it, I'm just saying Rich will have on-going ordinance expenses. There's plenty of ashats out there and there's more being born all the time.

Last edited:
I saw where police are playing with a gps homing device they can stick to a car and then lay back. The device would tell the entire PD where it is so there doesn't have to be a big high speed chase and all.

It doesn't take much, well not for me, to envision linking that to a centralized surface-to-surface anti-perp enforcement system. Tag a car, then lay back and watch the fireworks

images

bye-bye perp :)

XJ Dreamin' said:
I saw where police are playing with a gps homing device they can stick to a car and then lay back. The device would tell the entire PD where it is so there doesn't have to be a big high speed chase and all.

It doesn't take much, well not for me, to envision linking that to a centralized surface-to-surface anti-perp enforcement system. Tag a car, then lay back and watch the fireworks

images

bye-bye perp :)

You won't have to wait, OBDIII will have that feature STOCK out of the box. The fight now is your cars computer a violation of the 5th ammendment seeing as how they can get a complete readout of what/when/where/howfast.
On star already does it... much to the suprise of one of my owners sons who took daddys MB SL500 out with out asking. Onstar killed it at a traffic light in the middle of a town after tracking it for 15 min. They wanted it 'dead' in public in sight of EVERYBODY....

RichP said:
You won't have to wait, OBDIII will have that feature STOCK out of the box. The fight now is your cars computer a violation of the 5th ammendment seeing as how they can get a complete readout of what/when/where/howfast.
On star already does it... much to the suprise of one of my owners sons who took daddys MB SL500 out with out asking. Onstar killed it at a traffic light in the middle of a town after tracking it for 15 min. They wanted it 'dead' in public in sight of EVERYBODY....

If it's got GPS and radar cruise/braking, just install optical lane tracking and an ejection seat. Kick the kid out and have the car drive itself home - or possibly more cool, take control from the kid and remotely pilot the little shit on the thrill ride of his life :) :laugh2:

RichP said:

From personal experience I know that one of the reasons for that is also linked to the level they wish to charge someone if it had turned out to be stolen. If someone breaks into a car and can't start it, the cops will usually list it as vandalism with a lower sentence if caught and a lot of insurance companies will pay less. If the vehicle moves and is then shut down it goes down as theft with higher penalties and better insurance coverage.

Sarge

djblade311 said:
jeepdude100000, do you have a day job? :doh:

You need to read the thread. He's between jobs.

Keep it up, jeepdude! :thumbup:

Back