• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New BBQ Fundraiser at the Rock Garden July 26th!

List begins:(Name, if they volunteered to bring or donate)1. Ryno XJ (x3), BBQ Grill2. SilverSLK ,Delicious Salsa3. Grimmjeeper, Tortillas (4 dozen of each) as well as Cook4. Xjjeeper19, Absent....but sent Donation5. Erikwylie, Donation & Large Cooler6. JeeperJohn, Sodas and ICE7. XJKevin, Chips8. GERR, Donation9. CDS36, Juices10. Hellbilly04, Charcoal11. Xjohnnyc, 12. Tuesdaysfall, Sodas13. MikeDashG14. Bajacurt, Spanish Rice15. Jump This X216. RuggedJeep17. MikeyL18. Markw19. MattyJ20. Kevin315121. Kejtar22. 598BBC23. Chow24. Santa25. Paulhead,trash bags, chips, Donation26. FordGuy x2 , Big freakin BBQ Grill27. Clean-RC, in 2wd thanks to someone.....hmmm, Dontation28. DirtnRox X229. SWBooking, plates and cups30. Socalbill31. Danwho (x3) With Ice32. Lamula, Donation33. Slimsx
34. Fabian

Total is 25 per rig...... Then additional 10 per mouth eating!

This event is getting big enough that maybe we should let one of the magazines know about it.
There are a few angles to it, one being the existance of the Rockgarden, the other being the first fundraiser for the Johnson Valley issue.

Who knows a mag guy?

BTW I'm going to be soaking over the weekend, so I'll be out of touch, I'll check back in on Monday.

Rick

Tony, call me, 760-415-9859

I just e-mailed Peterson's 4 Wheel & offroad magazine, to give them info on the event. Don't know what will happen, but if you don't ask...you won't know.

fabian said:
im there people! u let me know what to bring and its done! anything to help the cause.:thumbup: bringing my niece and fiance and myself. chips, ice soda, meat, let me know whats needed most.

I think that your fiance is a little too prego for this run!!!:spin3:

Well if Erik isn't going...

Then I definitely am going! :laugh3:

Seriously though, hope you can make it.

gatorade.jpg

not chips

So Rick...

Are you just lining up a bunch of retards to give money to Dave Cole for the hell of it, or is this a jack-off party?

Come to think of it, I'd jack off if Dave would hold the left overs.

:D

Shit, while you are at it, why don't you get matching funds from National. If your gonna jack off, get everyone involved.

--ron

Captain Ron said:
So Rick...

Are you just lining up a bunch of retards to give money to Dave Cole for the hell of it, or is this a jack-off party?

Shit, while you are at it, why don't you get matching funds from National. If your gonna jack off, get everyone involved.

--ron
what does this have to do with the BBQ? or did you just come here to call everyone who's going a retard? thanks for that.

LOL, what a joke you are guy...:looser:

Captain Ron said:
So Rick...

--ron

Captain Ron said:
So Rick...

--ron
Wow! Thanks a lot for that Ron.

Anyways, need a couple guys willing to take high quality pics for potential magazine opportunity. anyone......

Captain Ron said:
So Rick...

--ron

WTF????? (n)

Captain Ron said:
So Rick...

--ron
:twak:

Back