• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

new airline pilotpit specs - funny

jeepdude10000

NAXJA Forum User
2650.jpg

You, my good man, have entirely too much time on your hands!

That being said, I do like the idea... Just make the "bottom eject" a two-stage device - have an airlock underneath it so you don't depressurise the cabin.

The steel door is a nice touch - but mount it in a steel bulkhead. If you find a 2" thick steel door in a 3/4" thick sheetrock wall, which are you going to punch through?

5-90

5-90 said:

That being said, I do like the idea... Just make the "bottom eject" a two-stage device - have an airlock underneath it so you don't depressurise the cabin.

The steel door is a nice touch - but mount it in a steel bulkhead. If you find a 2" thick steel door in a 3/4" thick sheetrock wall, which are you going to punch through?

5-90

X2, maybe add an industrial paper shreader below the airlock too.

5-90 said:

5-90

You won't get through the cockpit bulkhead. It's backed by breaker panels and other hardware.

Now I've got mind lock..

..what do you call the area inside the portcullis of a castle where the invader is subject to cross fire from arrow slits in the walls and burning oil vents in the ceiling? Something like that, maybe with multiple tazers in a crossing pattern outside the cockpit door.

XJ Dreamin' said:
..what do you call the area inside the portcullis of a castle where the invader is subject to cross fire from arrow slits in the walls and burning oil vents in the ceiling? Something like that, maybe with multiple tazers in a crossing pattern outside the cockpit door.

Embrasure

XJ Dreamin' said:
You won't get through the cockpit bulkhead. It's backed by breaker panels and other hardware.

Now I've got mind lock..

Maybe a mixture of our ideas would work best, fry'em, dfrop'em, the shread'em:idea:

similar in cocept to a redoubt.

I just read about both in a great book - "1776"

0743226712.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1128379676_.jpg

ISBN: 0743226712

bjoehandley said:
Maybe a mixture of our ideas would work best, fry'em, dfrop'em, the shread'em:idea:

Anybody got the number for the FAA? We need to get the ball rolling on this :)

Back