• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need to sell my project 4.0 engine

BrianC

NAXJA Forum User
I need to get my project 4.0 Engine sold. It is currently stripped to the block and bored .040 over. I have a rebuild kit for it that includes everything but a few parts to get it running. Two of the parts it needs are a connecting rod to replace a bent one and a timming belt cover. I hace a Comp Cams Extreme 4x4 cam for it and Ford Mustang injectors. I am asking $400 for it. The rebuild kit costs over $400 on it's own and the cam goes for over $100. Email me if you have any questions. [email protected]

The engine is out of an 87. I am located in Fort Collins, CO. I can arrange shipping if you need to ship it. I can get you a quote on how much it would cost.

Would prefer to sell this as a set but since I have had no takers I would consider separating parts. Let me know what you want.

Back