• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need pics of Custom Rear Bumper

98XJLongBuild

NAXJA Forum User
I've searched for an hour and came up with nothing. I'm looking for pics of a custom rear bumper with maybe a tire carrier. I have already built one but I would now like to redo it. I have a front bumper like the one below and I would like to match it fairly closely.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Jeep...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

I would also like to have a tire carrier, have rear rock sliders, D-ring mounts. Maybe also put on beefed up side protectors. Also I really want to have built in flush mount back up lights.

I have pretty good welding abilities. So don't bother saying something about that.

Thanks

Let me know if you'd like more pictures. I can get some close ups as well if you'd like.

picture.php

I actually had it custom built by a guy here in the Denver area. The rear quarter panels, hitch receiver and D-ring mounts are all welded/one piece.

Back