• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need Dana 30 Axle Shafts - Boston

Begster

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone have any good condition factory 1 piece axle shafts for a dana 30? Must be good condition, straight, and rust free.

I was doing the u-joints on my dad's '01 XJ and the shafts were so rusted that one of the ears bent trying to break the cap free.

Closer to Boston or Cape Cod the better.

Are they in better condition than this? If they are straight and have no rust on inner seal surfaces or splines, I'll probably be interested.

20161106_124746_zpsb8lbskic.jpg

20161106_124736_zpsmh22aopj.jpg

Wow are they crusty looking.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

I have a nice set from a stock 90k 2000xj but i am near philadelphia.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

If I was closer or was going to be in that area any time soon, I would pick them up off of you.

if it's for a non-wheeling rig just go get some new CV-shafts for a ZJ from the parts store and save some $$.
reman are generally $50 - $70 each and new only run a few $$ more.

they are perfectly fine as an XJ replacement and longevity is not a concern unless you're gonna wheel it..

if it's for a non-wheeling rig just go get some new CV-shafts for a ZJ from the parts store and save some $$.
reman are generally $50 - $70 each and new only run a few $$ more.

they are perfectly fine as an XJ replacement and longevity is not a concern unless you're gonna wheel it..
That's a good suggestion, thanks. Very well may just go that route to save time.

^^ That's a great suggestion for a DD.

I have a set of shafts in Springfield.
Do you have any pics, price?

Back