• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA_NAC on Instagram. In need of pictures.

RoyalXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I set up an Instagram account (NAXJA_NAC) to show the XJ world what the North Atlantic chapter is all about. If anyone has any good wheeling pictures please post them here so I can get them on the IG. If you havent followed it yet, please do.

Thanks
Bob Royal

Do your fingers have blisters? That account exploded since this morning. It's awesome but that must have taken a while. Great stuff. Can't wait till NAC Fest this summer to add to it

Do your fingers have blisters? That account exploded since this morning. It's awesome but that must have taken a while. Great stuff. Can't wait till NAC Fest this summer to add to it

lol. Thanks. I spent the day searching the forum, instagrams and having people send me pics. I wanted to get a good jump on it so there was something for people to look it. It got big faster then i had expected which is definitely good. NAC Fest will add a whole lot pics i hope.

Great idea getting on there. It reaches a lot of people. And DAMN, you've been busy on there! Haha. Great work!

Thanks. I'm hoping to spread the word about naxja and get more people involved. Everytime I meet someone new around my area with an XJ or MJ they have no clue about us. IG gave me the perfect opportunity to reach out to those kind of people.

Back