• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA Rig of the Month

so does the person with the least votes here win? lol

Nice idea guys :roflmao:

It wasn't going to work if people knew the real rules. Mr Irrelevant was chosen by getting the least amount of votes combined from 2 polls. I think it proved how much NAXJA really hates crimsondragon's rig. :D

Most definitely. And I appreciate the time & effort put into this!

Most definitely. And I appreciate the time & effort put into this!

To Carol, and the others who sent PMs and posted up thank yous. It is appreciated. Letterman and I do this because we are having fun with it and feel it benefits all of NAXJA.

I just wanted to pass along another THANK YOU to Letterman for the great artwork each month. There is no way I could do this without his help. :cheers:

The themes were a touchy subject at first, but once the year played out I think they turned out great. Look for new themes to come out next year too, I have been passed along a few good ideas already.

The program only works as long as there are members willing to submit their rigs. Next year should be fun, and thanks again to everyone who contributed rigs, and to everyone who votes each month.

Also, keep an eye out in the NAXJA member's forum for information regarding the 2011 Rig of the Month wall calender. The calenders will be sold on a pre-sale basis with very few extras being produced. Still working on the layout (and the pic for the 12th month) at this moment. Don't miss out.

Thanks again to everyone for participating the NAXJA Rig of the Month.

Also, keep an eye out in the NAXJA member's forum for information regarding the 2011 Rig of the Month wall calender. The calenders will be sold on a pre-sale basis with very few extras being produced. Still working on the layout (and the pic for the 12th month) at this moment. Don't miss out.

A limited edition calendar?

Wow I wonder what it might look like . . .

Sample.jpg

I think I might need to get one of them!

Dammit, I think I just drooled on my keyboard... And it'd be much less disturbing to my teen daughters than the other drool calendars I've been known to put on my wall...

Back