• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA Rig of the Month

Bryan C.

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
A big thanks goes out to XJ Stryker for getting the ball rolling for a new NAXJA Rig of the Month program.

The following rules will apply, although a few tweaks here and there will probably be needed at some point:

First 5 rigs entered into a specific submission thread started in the pic showcase. Each entry needs to include 2 pics and a list of mods to be considered. Thread would be edited and locked and left with only the first 5 entries.

A proper submission should include 2 pics, usually one driveway or poser shot and an action shot, along with some details about your rig.

Red letter names only for rigs submitted, everyone is allowed to vote.

Winners each month will get some face time on the front page, but the amount of time is not guaranteed. The front page should be made available for other NAXJA announcements as well.

At the end of the year we will hold a rig of the year contest. Only former rig of the month winners from the past calender year are eligible for rig of the year.

Look for the official submission thread in the Jeep picture showcase forum and show us what you got.
http://www.naxja.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=54

Red letter names only for rigs submitted, everyone is allowed to vote.

Well that sucks. :D For the sake of argument, why wouldn't a forum supporter be allowed to enter if it's a 'public' vote? I could see if it were hidden behind closed Club doors...but why can't a forum supporter be involved in a forum that they, umm, support? :farmer: I'm not interested in participating...but I'm interested in why there is a specific requirement. :peace:

Well that sucks. :D For the sake of argument, why wouldn't a forum supporter be allowed to enter if it's a 'public' vote? I could see if it were hidden behind closed Club doors...but why can't a forum supporter be involved in a forum that they, umm, support? :farmer: I'm not interested in participating...but I'm interested in why there is a specific requirement. :peace:

The idea is to promote more of a club feel for NAXJA and give our full club members a chance to show off their rig.

Because no one likes forum supporters ECKS! :D

Congratulations to Dr. Moab.

Winner of the NAXJA June Rig of the Month.

Stay tuned for information on the July ROTM, and for when our good Doctor will get his pic on the front page at www.naxja.org

Sorry folks. Looks like XJ Stryker didn't have his forum permissions set just right so he wasn't able to add the poll to the submission thread.

The thread is open and voting has started.

Back