• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA Hollister run, APRIL 4TH

I'll be there. It will be my first NAXJA run.

I'll be there. Lookin forward to it!

Considering going. Only been wheeling a few times. I went to Hollister twice completely stock with 215/75/15 A/S tires and still had fun. If I go this time, I will probably just cruise around with any other newbies trying not to get too stuck or break any parts. ;)

I have a '94 with 3" of lift. 30" tires (Long Trails, so they aren't A/T's). Factory TC skid. Rear hitch with a tow hook for it. I only have a rear recovery point, is that okay?

Considering going. Only been wheeling a few times. I went to Hollister twice completely stock with 215/75/15 A/S tires and still had fun. If I go this time, I will probably just cruise around with any other newbies trying not to get too stuck or break any parts. ;)

I have a '94 with 3" of lift. 30" tires (Long Trails, so they aren't A/T's). Factory TC skid. Rear hitch with a tow hook for it. I only have a rear recovery point, is that okay?

You will be ok.

There will be a few other stockers there to hang with.

Hollister is fun when stock. But after watching the bigger Jeeps go places you can't, you'll start building. haha

Hey, I think I can make this run but I have never been before. Are dogs allowed to be in the park. Also I have an idle problem when my car is warm, it likes to die on me at the red lights. If I can get that fixed I will be able to go for sure. btw I'm all stock =[

Dang this is only a 3 days before my birthday! sounds like a good plan, my friend in his samurai might come too, and we can all poke fun at it for not being a real vehicle.

Hollister is a blast when stock!
You will be shocked at what your stock jeep can do!

x03824983204.

I've only been wheelin a year, and it's the best place to learn and get to know your jeep. I want to get my driving skills up to par before I try a real naxja run someday.

Unlike a designated trail,(ie- The Rubicon) you won't hold anyone up, you don't have to do everything, and you can go explore the park with another jeep.

I will be trying to get there also. I don't think I'll have my d44 put together and installed yet, I still want to convert to standard brakes(which I already have from a '95) before the rear swap, but I'm sure the ol' d35 will hold up for one last run.

I'll have to ask the wife if I can go. We're in the middle of a remodel project at home, so it will probably depend on how far we get this next weekend. Maybe I can get fyrfytr1717 to go with me, too, if I can attend.

Back