• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA Hollister run, APRIL 4TH

Re: NAXJA Hollister run, March 21st

Looking forward to it!

I'm working on getting the D44/D30 regeared and lockers installed by the time of this run so I can test it out before all the trips I have planned for the summer! I got the JCR Stage 2 sliders on and the winch bumper I bought from Jes installed the past couple weeks, so progress has been made!!

Counting on being there. Just gotta get the time of work. This a two day run?

Mostly planned as a dya run only. Sometimes people will camp out at the park and wheel on Sunday too, but I will be there Saturday only. Looks like I will have my rig ready by then too.

ill try to make it, i always work sat....maybe sun...

Post up some pic's guys, I want to see how hollister looks now, I wish i could make it out.Have lots of fun.

Mostly planned as a dya run only. Sometimes people will camp out at the park and wheel on Sunday too, but I will be there Saturday only. Looks like I will have my rig ready by then too.

Sweet! I will have to take a day of leave and be there.

I bet this time you won't even get any damage as long as phil is busy working on his jeep instead of using it to scratch up your rig
:D

Oh snap! :firedevil

Back