• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA goes racing......King of the Hammers, Fri Feb 22....details

i kinda gotta pee i'm so excited ! best of luck guys. the rig looks bad ass! and with the heart of a cherokee i'm sure it'll come out scrappin' with the best of em'. now go out and kick some fawking ass!!!! we'll be watching and rooting for ya.

soccer mom, grocery gettin, station wagons for life! :clap:

Wow this is cool!

I was actually just talking to my brother in law a couple days ago about this...I guess his old boss Larry from Trailready is heading out to compete too.

Can't wait to see the footage!

Here it is, all stickered up and ready to go. I don't think I'm going to want to take the body panels off. :)

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

magimerlin said:
The rig looks great. I see you even got a couple cup hoders in there. Nice touch. Any problem running the winch line that way? By the shock area that is, it looks close? Good luck and have fun, it looks like it will be a blast.

No problems, it's routed through a pully and can't interfere with the shock or anything else. Since the winch rope goes to the front axle, there's a couple bungee cords that pull the slack out of the rope.

standard.jpg

I'm outta here, guys. It should be a fun few days and hopefully we come back in one piece. :wave:

Goatman said:
Here it is, all stickered up and ready to go. I don't think I'm going to want to take the body panels off. :)

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Ladies and gentleman! The 2008 Moab Fall Fling Giveaway XJ! Buy your tickets today!

Looks great Richard! Best of luck.:thumbup:

The Blue 52!

HAWT!

GL!

Wow, shiney plastic and sticker really do make the rig!

Great job guys, good luck on Friday!

I was fond of the URF tagging, myself.

Good luck guys...Thats running with the big dogs party1: have fun ......lucky18

Good luck guys! Show em how it's done!

Back