• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA contingency for Jeepspeed.

of course. Jeep speed is one of the cheapest and easiest ways to step into off road racing. Average guys look at the class one trucks and say "wow, wouldn't it be cool if I could afford that? I need to hit the lottery". The same guy notices the jeep speed and says "well damn, I CAN do that! let me get a closer look at that thing."

That is what I said! :eeks1:

on another note, this is from Jim at M.O.R.E..

Do to circumstanes beyond our control we will no longer be able to use the School in Lucerne.

Tech and Contingency will therefore be at​

Slash X 4:00 PM till 9:30 PM​

We are sorry for any inconvience. We will work to find a new location for the future.​

Please Tell everyone you know, so that there are no mix up. Thanks​

Sorry for the delay in giving NAXJA the official thanks of Jeepspeed. We got the info posted on www.jeepspeed.com as soon as it was confirmed. Jeepspeed looks forward to working with NAXJA and will do all we can to promote your organization. Apart from race days we will be displaying your name at Off Road Expo and other functions we attend to promote Jeepspeed. Our other main sponsors realize that the Jeepspeed brand name and image carries a message to the millions of weekend warriors that use Jeepspeed products on their rigs eg. wheels, tires, suspension, engines, shocks, etc., so hopefully a lot of new XJ owners will become aware of NAXJA for the first time. THANKS NAXJA. See you at the races!

Sorry, but I really don't like this type of comment. Belong or don't belong, it's your choice, and the forum is free for anyone to use, but don't blame your decision on anyone else. Using the forum regularly, and giving excuses that you don't pay up because of what other people do is.........

Beat me to it! I get tired of hearing that kind of thing.

Now is this going to be for all members or just members in the Desert racing area(i.e. CA and NV)? Just curious because we don't have JS races any where near IN! :D Someone needs to tell Baja XJ that!

We already donate to plenty of land use causes every year and if you give back to the members they tend to stick around longer. I'm on here to meet people and wheel with people from all over. I think our BOD has it handled pretty well.

Last edited:
Seriously, the $3000 doesn't have to equal members.....if we get more traffic on here from go fast guys, that means more potential advertisers and so on. The money all ends up at the same cause but getting your name out isn't free and there is a JS section for a reason. Please keep your comments constructive and keep the negative stuff to yourself. Thanks

Exactly!! Its called MARKETING.

We're talking about developing a program to cover any NAXJA members that compete in any competition, but this pilot program is just for Jeepspeed. We feel it's a priority to develop a better relationship with Jeespeed and the desert community, and it's way overdue. As we see how it works we can figure out how to expand it.

Marketing is tough, but giving some support to NAXJA members who compete is a good way to get the word out in a credible way. NAXJA is not just another XJ forum, it is THE PLACE to be for all things XJ/MJ, and anyone should be proud to be a member.

Looking for a few people to handle the registration table for the next race.
Registration will be at the Slash X place on Friday between 4 and 9pm.
Let me know who can help.

This is for racers in the Jeepspeed class only.

Ok got ya. Just wondering because we all like the chance to win free money but its not a big deal to me.

I heard this as well, on multiple forums, also that it was going to be held at slashX.

I posted this on the previous page as well.
Contingency will be at the Slash X from 4pm to 9pm.

Rick - I plan to get there early and heng out for most of the day, So if there are not too many vehicles in front of me that need to go through Tech, I will help out with the NAXJA contingency.

Looking for a few people to handle the registration table for the next race.
Registration will be at the Slash X place on Friday between 4 and 9pm.
Let me know who can help.
Is that this Friday? Gimme an address, I might be able to be there. I'll let you know for sure in a day or two. Lucerne isn't too far away.

Back