• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

navigator for ROM

msrorysddad

NAXJA Forum User
I'm gonna be leavin from the Waco area, so if anyone wants to ride with/and pitch in. Let me know. If I can find a nav. we can work out the details. I drink, tell funny stories, and enjoy cooked animals. I don't smoke commercial cigarettes, I do cigars, and pipes. Smoking doesn't bother me, as long as ya don't toss the butts out the window. I may trailer the xj, it all depends on what's happinin. I kinda enjoy drivin it, so...

It's a long trip for my heep, however, I'm gonna try. I don't know if I'll have my trailer ready yet. So If I make it, it may be a hey the heep made it there and back, more than a hey it made it through the trails. Ian, tell 'em I don't bite. I may have one rider, he's killer, three would be perfect, that way one could flake, and I'd still have a rider. Also, it's easier to make fun of one another with three. I kid about the heep not making it, it's solid man, solid.

Dude you need to just meet us in Buffalo. If u take 6 to FM 164 u can drive straight to buffalo and meet us. Its a 65 mile drive. It takes us Ausitn guys about 2 hours to drive to buffalo. We will probably be meeting the houston guys there and have a huge fing caravan of xj's

Dude you need to just meet us in Buffalo. If u take 6 to FM 164 u can drive straight to buffalo and meet us. Its a 65 mile drive. It takes us Ausitn guys about 2 hours to drive to buffalo. We will probably be meeting the houston guys there and have a huge fing caravan of xj's

Yup thats about were we will be meeting you. You now you want to join us. All the cool kids, even the ones that call themselves adults, are doing it.

Back