• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Nashville Pull a Part

Touch base with High2By. I told him I saw an MJ there last time, and he had some questions about what was left. I really didn't take time to look it over. Maybe he has a couple things for you to check out on that MJ.

Also, would you ask them what they sell their axles for? I called yesterday but the recording didn't cover that, or let me talk to a human being.

I need the vacuum hose that goes from the MAP sensor to the TB off a RENIX.

Don't know much about the Renix engines, but I assume the hose from any year will work?

Nope it is only for the RENIX, 1987-1990 engines.

The line comes out of the side of the throttle body (rubber looking block with a plastic line sticking out of it) and it runs towards the firewall to the bottom of the MAP sensor. No tools required, just gentle pulling.

Nope it is only for the RENIX, 1987-1990 engines.

The line comes out of the side of the throttle body (rubber looking block with a plastic line sticking out of it) and it runs towards the firewall to the bottom of the MAP sensor. No tools required, just gentle pulling.

Thanks for the clarification Ed. I was actually referring to any year Renix, but didn't know what years they were produced.

And I may be in trouble. I'm pretty good with tools, not so good on the gentle part.:roflmao:

Thanks Brandon. If you can get one that would be great. I also need the vacuum hose that runs from the fuel pressure regulator to the manifold. It's on the front of the fuel rail. It's also off a RENIX.

Well, the A/C in my house is acting up. Not putting out any cool air. I have a call in and am waiting on the repair guy to show up. Right now I am in a holding pattern on the pull a part trip.

Hope the HVAC guy shows soon. This is the only chance I'll have to go for a few weeks.

It doesn't look like I am gonna make it there today. Repair dude just showed up 20 minutes ago, says my unit needs cleaning and charging. :rattle:

It's all good, except for the A/C thing. It's a bad time of the year for it go on the fritz.

Lately it seems as though every time I plan on doing something, something else will come up that just shoots my plans all to hell. It's starting to get really old. :banghead:

such is life my friend. there are many times when i have to forfeit what i want to do for what i have to do. it gets old.

I was just telling a buddy of mine this exact thing a few days ago. He has never been married, doesn't have any kids, and still lives at home with his parents. Sometimes he has a problem understanding why I can't go do stuff with him like we used to.

Back