• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NACFest04 update

CHW

NAXJA Forum User
We were catching some flack because of the dates being to close to Tellico. I spoke with Paragon, we can use the park the weekend of June 11-13, one week earlier than before so I moved the date to that weekend. That gives everyone three weeks to get ready for Tellico.

I hope that satisfies everyone - it is the best I could do.

As far as I'm concerned it's a done deal - I'm not changing it again.

To some people it does matter.

hmmm...puttin a crunch on my June...I've got a trip to CA planned for that month...might have to move it to end of June...Can't miss a NACFest!

Glad you can make it.

I’ll bring my saw, maybe we can find you some straight white oak or walnut.

Kejtar said:
Where in CA are you going to be ??

I'm headin out there to visit family. I'm starting in LA and working down the coast to San Diego then out to the grand canyon, then up to Reno, then back to LA so it'll be a fun and busy week. I haven't been back to my homestate in so long It'll feel weird.

Skorpyo said:
I'm headin out there to visit family. I'm starting in LA and working down the coast to San Diego then out to the grand canyon, then up to Reno, then back to LA so it'll be a fun and busy week. I haven't been back to my homestate in so long It'll feel weird.

Give me a holler when you're here if you're going to have time :D !

Maybe this IS going to work out..... :D Looks like I'll be right at the end of my WARN period.

Hello from MO!

I won't be making it this year, unfortunately. Jen & I will be in the area that weekend ironically enough, but we have a wedding to attend and she is one of the bridesmaids.

Could we get an official to make it official?
It seems that there are two or three threads saying everyone is going on two or three weekends... not that it's that big of a deal, but I'd like to get it right the first time.... the Warden doesn't like to change her plans too often just because of my 'wheelin time.
:loveu: love her though...

Brian Carpenter said:
Could we get an official to make it official?
It seems that there are two or three threads saying everyone is going on two or three weekends... not that it's that big of a deal, but I'd like to get it right the first time.... the Warden doesn't like to change her plans too often just because of my 'wheelin time.
:loveu: love her though...

Chris will probably chime in sooner or later, but the official date (updated) that he gave me is NACFest: June 11 - 13, 2004 (http://www.naxja.org/calendar.htm)

Brian Carpenter said:
. . . make it official?

Brian:

Sorry for the previous confusion - but it's true - the settled dates are Friday June 11 through Sunday June 13 . . . . come blizzard or flood (don't ask why those weather conditions are mentioned!).

We're still sorting through details on the event itself (i.e. what trails, what raffle items, dinner or not, etc.), but the official event will take place at Paragon and Rausch Creek during that time.

Hope you can make it.

Mike in NJ :patriot:

Mike in NJ said:
Brian:

Sorry for the previous confusion - but it's true - the settled dates are Friday June 11 through Sunday June 13 . . . . come blizzard or flood (don't ask why those weather conditions are mentioned!).

We're still sorting through details on the event itself (i.e. what trails, what raffle items, dinner or not, etc.), but the official event will take place at Paragon and Rausch Creek during that time.

Hope you can make it.

Mike in NJ :patriot:

Absolutely those dates????
GRRREAT! :party:
I think there will be 3 or 4 XJs from Vermont coming down... I will check back in later for campsite info and the like.
-bc

Back