• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Nacfest

As we highly recommended at the announcement of the event, Rich made his plans and reservations early, and has been to twingrove enough to know where the good stuff is.:)

Hey guys alterior told me about you guys I was looking for some guys to run blacks and reds with this Saturday. I have an XJ but I'll be bringing my YJ out. Is there a couple guys I could tag along with?

I'm sure there'll be a group for that...

Anyone I could talk to to make sure?

You are welcome to come along. Just be warned that it will be a crazy day on Saturday. Group sizes will be fairly large and it will take a while to get organized and roll out.

Come to the NAXJA registration table in the parking lot on Saturday morning and we'll get you in a group.

You have a table this year? Talk about upgrades...

Rich, what time do you think the potluck will start on Friday evening? I'm trying to gauge whether I can get down there in time, and what to bring. Would there be any place to warm something up?

In addition, I do plan on bringing down a few rare beers, as well as some from our new local brewery.

David Bricker / SYR

Hi Dave,
It's Rich's wife, Carol. We aren't having anything Friday night but as always you are more then welcome to stop by. The main dinner will be Saturday night about 6pm.

Beer swap? That sounds awesome

Hi Dave,
It's Rich's wife, Carol. We aren't having anything Friday night but as always you are more then welcome to stop by. The main dinner will be Saturday night about 6pm.

Somehow, my old age must be getting me confused. I could have sworn I read about an informal potluck on Friday.

David Bricker / SYR

Rich & Carol have graciously offered to host casual pot-luck campfire shenanigans at Q32 on Thursday and Friday evenings (probably Wed too).

Somehow, my old age must be getting me confused. I could have sworn I read about an informal potluck on Friday.

David Bricker / SYR

Jordan's fault. :D

Jordan's fault. :D

So, maybe I'm not as old and senile as I thought.

I should get there Friday by Beer Thirty.

David Bricker / SYR

Sorry guys I had no idea....but hey anyone can stop by and bring food. We do have ways of heating stuff up.

Back