• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NACFest

Not yet. The BOD is working on it with a possible new campground this year so it is taking a bit more time. Dates should be within a few weeks but may be sooner than that.

Yes, sooner than that. Nacfest 2016 will be held again at Rausch Creek, with an option for Anthracite Offroad Adventure Area this year. The official date is June 23rd thru the 26th, dinner on saturday night, June 25th.!!! Hope to see our friends there!
Rich

Yes, sooner than that. Nacfest 2016 will be held again at Rausch Creek, with an option for Anthracite Offroad Adventure Area this year. The official date is June 23rd thru the 26th, dinner on saturday night, June 25th.!!! Hope to see our friends there!
Rich

ya, i can plan, my vac. dinner sat nite is a cook out or eat out ?

Not yet. The BOD is working on it with a possible new campground this year so it is taking a bit more time. Dates should be within a few weeks but may be sooner than that.

New Campground? I hope they have cabins.

How soon will a decision be made about the location of "base camp"?

New Campground? I hope they have cabins.

How soon will a decision be made about the location of "base camp"?

Maybe, maybe not. I know the days at Twin Grove are limited if people want to tent.

You'll have to contact / wait for the new BOD folks Rob. I know Rich is working out details now. :)

Check the sticky, Rob, base camp is still at twingrove this year, though most likely the last, unless everyone opts for cabins from here on out. Tent sites are slowly disappearing ( down to 13 now)

Ok, good to know - I will call Twin Grove over this weekend to snatch up a cabin.

Thanks.

Back