• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

IMAG0163.jpg

Saw Snail at chipotle

saw a maroon/purple late model lifted on ~33s-35s at one of the garages along rt20 in charlton today. If a maroon/purple dodge 2500 van honked at you, that was me

saw a red 96- on 32s or so on 290 east today around 4pm going through Worcester, had a red brush guard and a spare tire on the roof rack.

Saw a older body style at a rest stop off the Jersey Turpike around 3 today. Aftermarket orange paint (inside of doors were dark blue) no emblems 4.5" on 33s w/ shitty black painted stock wheels

Saw a very clean 97+ black XJ on Brigantine island, New Jersey. Clean, shiny, bushwackers, probably 5.5+" lift, 35 ish tires, black wheels, light bar with 2 KC daylighter-esk lights. Sticker or two on the back and side windows. Saw it in a parking lot near the beach right of Ocean Ave and 35th st, and then again at the CVS right near the rotary.

In an unrelated note, bdahlg, what does your jeep look like? Pics?

Saw a dark red metallic late model at a gas station in Palmer, honked as I went by in my purple van towing the dirty MJ.

Also saw an early model (want to say RENIX era, but not sure) 2 door with an odd paint job, think it was 3 colors (upper body / lower body with a yellow or orange accent stripe at the border) in south belchertown on 181.

Saw a white MJ with super rare NE rocker delete mods in a backyard yesterday. It appeared to be piloted by an 11 foot tall engineer who stole the Fonz leather jacket.

you missed it driving over every ledge and rock outcropping in sight. Everyone left except Bradley, I said screw it I'm going wheeling some more, gonna show that ledge who is boss, went over it twice, then went back and he was gone. Apparently he didn't want to be there for the rollover.

Hahah. I wanted to stay, but I had to get the DS figured out. By the time I got home it was almost 8 so I'm glad I left when I did.

yeah that just blew. I can't believe you went and broke the only part that no one is going to have around.

Honestly it sounds to me like you should SYE it, buy two random XJ front driveshafts, and retube both to the right length.

yeah that just blew. I can't believe you went and broke the only part that no one is going to have around.

Honestly it sounds to me like you should SYE it, buy two random XJ front driveshafts, and retube both to the right length.

I'm picking up Sam's old 231 this week, then I just need to figure out what shaft I can run out back, and carry a spare.

C0ck torture

FO LYFE!

In an unrelated note, bdahlg, what does your jeep look like? Pics?

DSC_0720.jpg

Havent done anything to it in a while, mostly due to lack of space to work on it and lack of adequate property to wheel it. Coming from the backwoods of CT to living in a city and traveling for work puts a major dent in my free time than what I was used to. I actually have to take my garbage out this week...weird

I'm starting to kind of continue the build now though as i have some money and just want to work on the freakin thing. 2x6 rockers are going on soon; i just want to get it trail worthy enough

I saw jeepdog85 driving home in Brookfield ct last night

I don't think I have ever seen so many jeeps in one drive, ever

First a black late model xj on 35s or 37s at advance auto on 44 in putnam
then a red late model on 33s a few miles down 44
Then a red early model on 31s a few miles later
then a white lifted mj with a visor in a yard on the way into greenville
Then a white stock mj a mile down in a side yard
then a black/grey stock mj close to that
then a tall black late model xj on 35s with a roof rack and a chrome grill

I don't think I have ever seen so many jeeps in one drive, ever

First a black late model xj on 35s or 37s at advance auto on 44 in putnam
then a red late model on 33s a few miles down 44
Then a red early model on 31s a few miles later
then a white lifted mj with a visor in a yard on the way into greenville
Then a white stock mj a mile down in a side yard
then a black/grey stock mj close to that
then a tall black late model xj on 35s with a roof rack and a chrome grill

what the XXXX were you doing in my neck of the woods?

and did the first black late model have a bunch of bro stickers and was pretty tall?

Back