• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

I didn't notice any stickers. That one went by pretty fast, it was the only one I saw driving instead of parked or backing out of a parking space.

I was on my way into Johnston to pick up some AX15 bellhousings from Gene and drove 44 all the way from 395 to 5.

More details - the black MJ I mentioned is grey below the upper body line, and is at Cory's service station on 44. The white stock one is a few houses down from some knicknack store (iirc, "stuff n things") further north/west on 44.

First a black late model xj on 35s or 37s at advance auto on 44 in putnam
I work about a half mile from there, only ever seen wranglers in that parking lot and an old cj

Was driving next to a dark green 99-01 4 door about 6" lift and 33s from NY. Bro sticker'd quarter glass, big racers arm, tough middle finger, and a heavy foot on 101 east in Hooksett nh.

Adam, keep your friends home. They don't fit in around these parts.

See 3 cherokees on 35s one white with an 8.8 and the dif cover painted bright green, one blue, and one gray with the plate that says "wtupribs". Also theres two trailered cherokees one black on 37s at least coil conversion rear, and the other cherokee was on 33s.

On my way to carisle, i saw all of them driving down route 80, my guess is theyre going to rausch.

Saw an early model 2 door amber/orange metallic XJ lifted on 33s or so parked next to the DCU center last night for Rammstein. Looked like it had BFG Krawlers on it.

sweet ass waggy in Severna Park, MD
740311ae.jpg

I think that might be jakbob, not sure though.

EDIT: that's like 4 miles from his house so there is a really good chance it's him

Last edited:
i know jakbob personally - not his - he doesn't have paneling

That's him stuck in the background
DSCN0063.jpg

ahh darn.

Whose MJ is that?

my buddy Tim's - I don't think he's on NAXJA

That looks like it was a good time... But I don't see any XJ/MJ's when I drive through that area of MD...

lol yea it had a plow frame on the front. And we have about 35 built XJs in this area - there were about 16 in the group that day

lift red pre '97 XJ heading east on Rt 73/Skippack Pike in Blue Bell today around 2:45. Lifted pretty high, yellow fogs that were on. Diff covers front and rear where flourescent green. Had a roof rack, not sure what else.

saw a 1997-1998 xj today while working next to Quality Auto Repair on Ramah Circle in Agawam, MA, 01001...looked big and wheeled didnt have a straight body panel on it...
2012-06-05150458.jpg

2012-06-05150505.jpg

Back