• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC North Toys for Tots Run 12/16

billyjp2

NAXJA Forum User
The North Atlantic Chapter will host a Toys for Tots run on December 16th. Participants will meet the morning of the 16th to donate an unwrapped toy and enjoy a day of wheeling. More details will be made available shortly. To attend we ask that you be a NAXJA forum user or paid member.

Time: meeting between 8:30am and 9:30am, departing for the trail at 9:30.

Place:Across from 182 King St in Northampton. Its a giant empty parking lot next to an abandoned Honda dealership.

Trail Location: Northampton MA Area

More Details will become available shortly.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry if its sounds stupid but by NAXJA forum user you mean someone whom just uses the forum but is not a member of a chapter? cause i would love to attend

At the moment it looks like we're going to be wheeling some badass private property in the westhampton area. Should have the final word and a meeting spot in the next day or two.

ill be there only to put a dent in pats rare jeep with my stupid jeep

Our use of the private property has been confirmed. I'm taking a drive out to Northampton this afternoon or tomorrow to find a good meeting spot, and I will have the information updated in the first post by monday.

Our use of the private property has been confirmed. I'm taking a drive out to Northampton this afternoon or tomorrow to find a good meeting spot, and I will have the information updated in the first post by monday.

Word. DB Dave and I are getting mine done today hopefully, so we'll definitely be there.

Back