• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC-Fest, who is actually going to show thread.

88 miles each way for me :roll:....probably looking at $160-180 in diesel. 5500 Does not get good MPG's :tears:

Its about 380 miles each way for me :)

Thanks, can I get your number so I can find you Friday when I arrive? I'll be wanting to set up the tent and hit the trails as soon as possible, should be there early afternoon. PM me if you can.
My truck/Jeep is pretty hard to miss. Plus there will be a ton of people gathered around signing in and getting registrations. Look for this Jeep and a silver 2500HD Duramax.
Early afternoon on Friday we will probably be on the trails. I'll send you a PM.

JeepSnow2.jpg

Its about 380 miles each way for me :)
X2. I can't wait.

I'll have the NAXJA NAC sign on the front of my tow rig at the park for any of the newer members looking for us.

My truck/Jeep is pretty hard to miss. Plus there will be a ton of people gathered around signing in and getting registrations. Look for this Jeep and a silver 2500HD Duramax.
Early afternoon on Friday we will probably be on the trails. I'll send you a PM.

JeepSnow2.jpg

X2. I can't wait.

RCMan, dude, just went through your entire build. Damn man, but easily the most badass cherokee I've ever seen, nah screw that, most badass Jeep I've ever seen. Good on ya man.

Mother effer. I had every intention of pre registering Saturday morning. Then I didn't.

Oh well, I'll pay when I get down there.

I'M DRAGGING HIS ASS THERE KICKING AND SCREAMING IF NECESSARY!

You wont go. Then you and I will be home with no one else in the LOPT talking to ourselves.
I already requested the time off. I'm going.

Over 50 registrations, but they vary on which day people will be there. Saturday will be the large turnout and I would expect about that many rigs.

Well............... Im not going to be there. To much crap going on no money :badpc:, Have fun out there and break stuff:shhh: i mean i hope everyones rig stays in one piece

Life has been hectic, I've been absent from the board lately. But leslie and I will be there.

Well............... Im not going to be there. To much crap going on no money :badpc:, Have fun out there and break stuff:shhh: i mean i hope everyones rig stays in one piece

What?!?! Don't let money stop you. If you show up, I'll hand you a shiny crisp $100 bill.

MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

What?!?! Don't let money stop you. If you show up, I'll hand you a shiny crisp $100 bill.

MAKE IT HAPPEN!!
Shoot, I'd take a wrinkly one.

Well as long as everything I ordered gets here in a somewhat timely fashion I should be good to go. A ton of work to do this weekend!

Back