• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC-Fest, who is actually going to show thread.

Change of plans. The will be coming home early so I don't have to pick her ass up on the way. Therefore we can leave super early Friday morning and be up there before noon. I'll try to find you guys once I get there if you're not already out on the trails. Sweet! party1:

we should be in and playing by 9:00

I'll try to find you guys once I get there if you're not already out on the trails. Sweet! party1:

Well I won't be there... in my white jeep. I'll still be there in the green one. Just can't afford to run both on the road right now. It'll be its last trip out there.

Well I won't be there... in my white jeep. I'll still be there in the green one. Just can't afford to run both on the road right now. It'll be its last trip out there.

you can't drive 2 jeeps at once anyway...

Change of plans. The will be coming home early so I don't have to pick her ass up on the way. Therefore we can leave super early Friday morning and be up there before noon. I'll try to find you guys once I get there if you're not already out on the trails. Sweet! party1:
Just leave after work and sleep in the jeep at rausch. I will wake you up in time to play!

Just leave after work and sleep in the jeep at rausch. I will wake you up in time to play!

That's not a bad idea actually. But I would definitely be setting up my tent and getting decent sleep. Plus the wife and brother and dog will be with me so sleeping in the jeep is gonna be a tight fit. Don't see why I can't leave after work and get there super early Friday morning. I like the way you think. And just bang on the tent when it's time to have some fun :yelclap:

I am heading down Thursday afternoon so I plan to wheel Friday-Sunday. I haven't preregistered but that's because I won't know till the day I leave how many passengers I'll have.

I am heading down Thursday afternoon so I plan to wheel Friday-Sunday. I haven't preregistered but that's because I won't know till the day I leave how many passengers I'll have.

Yeah bro but you could've preregistered for yourself and gotten all the goodies and then just paid passenger fees once you got up there. I'm looking forward to the T-shirts. YAY!!! :party:

I always have that problem in the prophylactic isle.

Superglue a thimble on thar...

the-situation-small-penis.jpg

We'll be there Wednesday nite....all in for whatever comes our way. Plus a couple food items Im testing out tonight.. hehe.
Rich

ill be there fri evening with johnny(had the red xj on 35" claws last year) both of us will be looking for open seats as i dont think the yaris meets requirements

Back