• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My ZJ may be up for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bgcntry72

NAXJA Forum User
Those who saw it, PM if you are interested.
Have added a few things since WF and the price is a steal.
Needs absolutely nothing.
:viking:

ok, you have my attention....but ONLY b/c I saw that thing wheel at WF :D

I have a few friends that saw video footage of your rig from WF, they were quite impressed.

OUT-
Tyler

XJ&TJ4ME said:
ok, you have my attention....but ONLY b/c I saw that thing wheel at WF :D

I have a few friends that saw video footage of your rig from WF, they were quite impressed.

OUT-
Tyler

A shade under 150k miles, but engine runs strong with Mopar header, Motorsport 24 lbs injectors, bored T/B, etc.
Exhaust all new this spring with turndown near tcase, which is quieter than the full pipe, which I still have.
Just rebuilt the front ARB, serviced the tranny, and added RE monotubes all the way around.
Had to get an RE stabilizer, because of my OCD.
Both drivelines rebuilt within last 30 days, and it will do 75mph at 2500rpms all day vibration free.
5 Stone Crushers with 33x10.5 M/Ts only 6k miles old.
ABS retained on the 8.8, which took a lot of work.
Custom bumpers, 8k Warn, angle iron rockers, 99% straight body, which is amazing, frankly.
I pull the fuse for the trail, but its great in the winter.
OBA using second A/C compressor and tank, ARBs, 4.56s, Claytons front and rear, 8.8 out back with 4link kit, amp, satellite, etc.
Flex dialed in, so no rubbing, etc.
Asking $7k, but I am flexible, and if you have seen the rig, you know this is a steal.
Tyler email me at yahoo.

Last edited:
DSC00987.jpg

Here is a misc pic of his rigfrom WF. Also, Scott, I dont have your email address, is it your user name at yahoo or you can just PM it to me.

OUT-
Tyler

ABS now gone, as well as rear ARB solenoid, wiring, and air lines.
Spare set of 297x shafts with new ujoints and tacked caps.
No ABS light, and won't pass emissions test without a tailpipe, which went to scrap.
Just wheeled it all weekend up North and drove 80 mph there and back.
No breakage, no rubbing, no issues whatsoever.
Colorado vehicle, so no 'midwest cancer' under the body.

Brand new 136 amp alternator and a price drop to $5000 obo.
Unreal deal for the money, as it truly needs nothing.
It is daily driven about half the time and I often take 5+ hour runs to the trails and back.
Need to move on.
$5000 obo is a steal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back