• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My XJ's Big Boy Stage II

dont do ittt!

Seriously, just cut and clean it up real well. Also gotta think about down time building a whole new rig when you could be out wheeling.

Yeah “IF” I did it I’d still have this one wheelable while I built something else then just take a month or so to move all the important stuff over.. but that is a big if. Honestly with life right now it is probably easier to keep bandaiding this one. Plus something about a full bodied Cherokee looking like a crushed up beer can does it for me lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I vote dove nose the current rig!! Mainly cus I'm bias and can't wait to twist up a cage and hack up my junk

More to update. So got the Jeep back together and ran it down to gulches for a quick shake down. Which didn’t do me any good. Hit one trail and bam the rear atlas yoke explodes again. This is really surprising to me because I ran this same set up for years and now I’m breaking the same thing twice in row. Idk guess I’ll just upgrade it instead of fighting it. Gonna order the stuff to do the same shaft I have in the front. 1410/1350 singles. They won’t match in length but at least they’ll match in parts. Been trying to get the money together to order that stuff but with the house and the other cars/projects be tough but it’ll happen soon enough.

View attachment 4181480

Small update. Took the Jeep to Good Evening Ranch a couple weeks ago. Jeep dig pretty great! Loved the park as well. Need to do some front end work. I’m almost positive that the passenger hood pin is holding the entire thing together. Now that the Jeep is kinda working properly again. I do have a few small things i will take care of along the way. Will keep y’all posted!

50240f67253c22e51bc56d3d408bf32f.jpg

Back