• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

my "wannabe jeepspeed" grand cherokee build

Best picture I can find for now:

steering.jpg

n543005419_2423489_4014.jpg

n543005419_2423491_4568.jpg

Of course keep in mind, with this style steering, you're going to experience the infamous "Tie Rod Roll" that JCR customers complain about, because you're essentially building the same style steering with heims instead of TRE's.

Your other option is to go the route I'll be going and get the BTF D30 high steer bracket. Puts both the tie rod and drag link in double sheer.

yj5.jpg

150 bones.

n543005419_2423489_4014.jpg

Your other option is to go the route I'll be going and get the BTF D30 high steer bracket. Puts both the tie rod and drag link in double sheer.

yj5.jpg

150 bones.

Double sheer >>>>>>>>>>>> single sheer

That single sheer setup on that pitman arm just scares the bejeesus out of me.

i thought about it. but im already 700 bucks deep into that axle. and no ones gunna care if its new and just regeared. cuz some have different gears and still need to do my gussetts on it too.. haha if i cant sell the iro kit. ill have to modify the arm which will be another 200 bucks to hack it redo the arm and make a new gusset.

Chit dude, if this had happened a month ago I would have gotten them no questions, but I all ready got my extra moneys going else where this month, lol.

Back