• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

my "wannabe jeepspeed" grand cherokee build

another update, going to pick up a HP DANA30 tomorrow and then ill be gettin this tnt d30 truss kit at the end of the month.

D30truss.jpg

looks good man, that seems like a good solid truss for the price. I think i'll go with that one, i just hope it doesn't interfere with my oil pan. does it interfere with your v8pan?

oh oright.. nice deal, i have been looking for one but they are all around 200-250.. this friday im going to the JY hopefully i can make a deal with the guy..lol....i just got my trans rebuilt and put a shift kit in it, also installed my 242. so its getting there little by little..

oh ok... give me a call if you come.. we can go out to glamis or close to glamis... my jeep finally works now..haha... yea i've had it for about 6 months now or more... works great alot stronger and no need for a steering stabilizer.

Back