• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My Rear Winch Bumper build. 56K beware.

I love it, I'm planing on going with the exact same set up. I really like the simplicity off your concept, can't wait for the front bumper.
Thank you for posting this build

Sure....why not..... iffin' you get tired of the rig, you can simply hook up the front, and rear, and just pull her apart.....:)

Looks good....

Looks great I agree with all your reason to run a rear winch thats why I put one on the back of my first XJ, it was a 1985, I did it back in 1992 and transferred it to my 95 3 years ago. it's an 8000 Warn and the front is a 6000 Warn. If you teach me how to post pics I can send you one of the front and rear both bumpers match identically other than the rear having a tire rack!

Looks great I agree with all your reason to run a rear winch thats why I put one on the back of my first XJ, it was a 1985, I did it back in 1992 and transferred it to my 95 3 years ago. it's an 8000 Warn and the front is a 6000 Warn. If you teach me how to post pics I can send you one of the front and rear both bumpers match identically other than the rear having a tire rack!

I would also like to see this

Back