• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My new personal limo.... courtesy photoshop

jeepinandy

NAXJA Forum User
this was just a 10 minute fixer upper but here it is anyway. lets see some more limo's

51f2w9

looks nice too bad its not a real thing

try the gimp program i guess it is free to download...never used it tho

KingOfTheHill said:
where can i get photoshop? id love to play around with my xj

The Gimp is a damn good competitor to Photoshop, and (as pointed out previously) free. Worth a shot to see if you like it.

Im going to prom on saturday want to let me use it

tchase said:
That's cool lookin', but this one's real:

I dare you to take a blacklight to the interior :D

tchase said:
That's cool lookin', but this one's real:
581343_35_full.jpg
where can I find that cardomain site with this vehicle on it? It really looks like a photochop to me. If not, how did they get the proportions on the middle door window so screwy? Also, the middoor lower panel has identical angled scrapings as the rearmost door. Just seems questionable to me...

I've seen a few retired limo's that look pretty questionable (one was a Lincoln that was about to fold in half :hang: ), almost looks like some kind of airport limo simular to what Checker used to make (only 2 less doors!)

Beej said:
where can I find that cardomain site with this vehicle on it? It really looks like a photochop to me. If not, how did they get the proportions on the middle door window so screwy? Also, the middoor lower panel has identical angled scrapings as the rearmost door. Just seems questionable to me...

I dont know it could be a photochop but I've seen 3 cherokee limos in my life now. They looked the same as that one. I still dont know why you would want a cherokee limo though just seems kind of pointles

One of my Jeep history books has mention of a Grand Wagoneer limo... that would be sweet.

Back