• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My new flat belly pan.

DrSockMonkey said:
Hey Karl are you running the 4cyl? What exhaust are you running? Has a real nice note.

Straight pipe with a Flowmaster Knock off. It's the same thing as a flowmaster 40 series, but $40 cheaper.

I'm not a big fan of how loud it is, but I kept tatering stock mufflers. Flowmasters are TOUGH mufflers, so I put it on to keep it alive. Been running it for about 2 years now. It's been beat to hell, but still works.

No. The Swamp Trail is 2 miles of 2 feet deep water with gnarly unseen ruts and root systems. It's like wheeling blindfolded. There's easier trails, but Busy is only that muddy in a couple spots.

edit: Type in "elbe hills" in youtube. Lotsa vids.

FiFo said:
I had a blast at Elbe yesterday, but as has been said a Winch was not optional, we had guys with 40 inch tires there, and they had to winch a couple of times. I made a video to give you some idea how it was.

I can't seem to get it to embed in my post, so follow the link below.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tWucm0UZOE

Ok, I made the video to heckle Karl, but it gives you an idea how the busywild is also. :)

thats some funny sheeet! lol :clap:

KarlVP said:
No, the rest of elbe is very tame compared to the busy.

Lotsa fun too. They have a kick ass campground with two outhouses and a big covered area with fireplaces for getting your party on.

Elbe is a blast, if you haven't been you should go.

I am still down for a memorial day Elbe trip, dont know who else is though. I will be staying off busywild for the time being.;)

-Alex

Ba-Riedo said:
I am still down for a memorial day Elbe trip, dont know who else is though. I will be staying off busywild for the time being.;)

-Alex

Make it not memorial day and I'm in, GF's birthday and I agreed not to wheel and just camp that weekend.

WaXJ_Skier said:
Make it not memorial day and I'm in, GF's birthday and I agreed not to wheel and just camp that weekend.

:looser: Well I dunno what my plans are for that weekend now, but defiently another weekend we should go to elbe, I have never been and look forward to alot of mud.

-Alex

Back