• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MY MJ

I don't get why people think they have to cut the fenders. You can trim some plastic, and maybe pound down a pinch seam, and maybe trim a touch of sheetmetal at the bottom edge of the wheel well, but the fender doesn't need to get cut. Tires rub at the bottom edges of the wheel wells, not at the top.

I'd also lower the rear and definitely don't raise the front more just to clear 32's. You can trim to clear 32's with 3" of lift and not cut the fenders and run the stock flares.

I know this could be solved with more bumpstopping, but just saying.

MP21-FENDER.jpg

(32's on 4.5", 7 years ago)

Long legggggeeed MAMA install

Been drinking some cold Coors lights all night and spraying PB Blast all over the header and intake of this thing all night so I can hopefully start getting this busted exhaust manifold off and put on this new looonnng leeeegggeeeddd mama and some new iron man motor mounts too. Then its getting towed to the exhaust shop and getting a 2.5 inch high flow cat and 2.5 inch magnaflow put on.

074.jpg

030-1.jpg

You need to clean your yard.
for one I'm doing that (in fact, doing that... in that picture) and for two, you are 100% correct.

Zeb, that's a hell of a header... I don't envy the install one bit.

for one I'm doing that (in fact, doing that... in that picture) and for two, you are 100% correct.

Zeb, that's a hell of a header... I don't envy the install one bit.

Yea you shouldn't. I'm effing pissed with this header and will not be buying anything else from pacesetter again to say it the nicest way.

Back