• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My Jeep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kickassflash

NAXJA Forum User
OtherPictures576.jpg

My 1988 XJ. I run into trees with it, and plow trails through swamps, and forests.

OtherPictures615.jpg

OtherPictures619.jpg

wow, I wish I could read all your ruby comments for your very first post here. People like you are the reason why there are very few legal wheeling spots for the people that do follow the laws and tread lightly. :nono:

Dean

Even if its his own land...Its not responcable to show pics like this on an open forum. Too many people out there like to use pics like those to show the rest of the world what a bunch of irresponcable earth wreckers we are...
Stupid IMHO

I guess spell check isn't on, huh Doc... :laugh3:

But you are right! 1 post and in the RED, I'll contrabute :laugh3: ha!

Kickassflash said:
The pictures were all taken on private property. No one should have any problem with this.
Doesn't matter where they were taken.
Greenies love to print out pictures like these and use them as ammo against wheelers.

Use your fucking head next time you wanna show off for a laugh.

Dumb-ass.

Maybe you should stick to ricers and the local strip mall.

This thread's minutes are numbered.

Yup, what ^^he^^ said.

Why on earth would anyone come to a website where the people collectively hold value to their vehicles AND to land use..... and show us the reckless destruction of BOTH!

I hope for his sake he doesn't show up on OEM tech and start complaining that his XJ now overheats because he can't understand that all that plant material plugging his radiator isn't a good thing......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back