• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My almost really bad day.

xDUMPTRUCKx said:
i got in a pretty good fight with a dude over a confederate flag belt buckle.

it was the size of a large softball.

he made a comment about my tee shirt saying the f word on it.

i told him he looked like a hillbilly faggot.

he tried to pull some "we dont like your kind around here california boy" type shit with me.

its amazing how fast people learn to shut the f__k up after a headbutt.

and thats why we dont have slaves anymore.

the end.

I made no insult toward you. If you don't like my license plate, I'm sorry---but I don't care. While that was an enlightening story, it sounds to me that you are being the racist one. I was born and raised in the South, as were many of my ancestors which did serve for the Confederate Army during the Civil War. The Flag is a symbol of heritage...not a symbol of white supremacy. If you see me in the Jeep with the Flag on the front and I happen to be wearing a white pillowcase on my head, holding a burning cross, feel free to take offense. Until then I would appreciate you would not making assumptions and judge me.
Thank You.

Jess said:
I made no insult toward you.

i find people that associate with that kind of a symbol insulting. i feel its a direct insult to everything i believe in as being an american and what i serve my country for.

Jess said:
I I was born and raised in the South, as were many of my ancestors which did serve for the Confederate Army during the Civil War. The Flag is a symbol of heritage...not a symbol of white supremacy.

please enlighten me then, that flag stands for the southern side of belief of what was the civil war am i not correct? the belief that its cool to enslave people.

im of russian decent, if i had a hammer and sickle on my jeep and someone made a comment about it like, "oh your a communist" and i said "oh no thats just my heritage" what would you think?

if you were german youd be comfortable runing around with a swazi like it was cool and not expect anyone to question you or your beliefs?

im an american, my heritage has a symbol and its a flag with 13 stripes and 50 stars.

theres a reason the south fell. if we still held to the mindset of the south back then i wouldnt be an american right now, id be happy in shudder canada or something.

i hate to take this so off topic but it really struck a nerve with me, especially since ill be deploying again soon and people like you are the ones i will be serving.

xDUMPTRUCKx said:
i find people that associate with that kind of a symbol insulting. i feel its a direct insult to everything i believe in as being an american and what i serve my country for.

please enlighten me then, that flag stands for the southern side of belief of what was the civil war am i not correct? the belief that its cool to enslave people.

im of russian decent, if i had a hammer and sickle on my jeep and someone made a comment about it like, "oh your a communist" and i said "oh no thats just my heritage" what would you think?

if you were german youd be comfortable runing around with a swazi like it was cool and not expect anyone to question you or your beliefs?

im an american, my heritage has a symbol and its a flag with 13 stripes and 50 stars.

theres a reason the south fell. if we still held to the mindset of the south back then i wouldnt be an american right now, id be happy in shudder canada or something.

i hate to take this so off topic but it really struck a nerve with me, especially since ill be deploying again soon and people like you are the ones i will be serving.

First off, I want to make it clear that I have the uttermost respect for you sacraficing yourself for our country and appreciate your service.
Now, I will enlighten you. If you read section 9 of the Constitution of the Confederacy, you will see the views of the South on slavery.

As luck would have it, I am of some Germany decent, but I am also of Polish decent.......the irony, I know. Throughout time there has always been hate, and always will be. The swastica originated as an Egyption symbol of peace and harmony. The Gemans took this symbol and made it symbolize their beliefs, and everyone forgets how it started. This is much like what has happened to the Confederate Flag.
You made a comment of hillbilly faggot. Does this mean you hate Southerners or homosexuals? I have no problem with this statement becasue we live in a free country. You can think or say anything you want. All of the political correctness is crap. I think everyone should say what they mean instead of being two-faced.
I judge people on how they act and not what they look like. You put whatever you want on your Jeep and I'll put whatever I want on mine.

And since you brought up slavery, is it not a form of slavery having illegal Mexicans working for below average pay in the Mexico-bordering states? How bout the Chinese immigrants that built the Contintal Railroad through the west. Women in the workplace earning less than men in their same position? These people many not be in chains, but they can still be considered slaves.

As wise man once said, "he who is without sin may cast the first stone".

Hey Jess!

I think this whole thread was just a lame excuse to post of a pitcure of your a$$ at us (see pic #1) :moon:

RTicUL8 said:
Hey Jess!

I think this whole thread was just a lame excuse to post of a pitcure of your a$$ at us (see pic #1) :moon:

Are you some kind of "hillbilly faggot"?:moon: :roflmao: I think I have a nice a$$!

Jess said:
...I think I have a nice a$$!

I don't!

But I guess whoever took that picture thinks you do.
eck09.gif

I_1BADXJ_I said:

Thanks Robert.
I got a really good deal on the trailer and couldn't pass it up. The XJ struggled only pulling the trailer. I moved the trailer with the trail rig on it a short distance and it was working way too hard.

I need a truck!

Back