• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Muddy Beast 2.0

I think Joe has a 242 with a hack and tap from Ryan, he might not be using it...

-Alex

Gotcha. That'd be a good reason. Well Joe, if you do let me know. Otherwise I'll be ordering a hack n' tap this weekend. And apparently I have a 21 spline input. :thumbup:

~Scott

Gotcha. That'd be a good reason. Well Joe, if you do let me know. Otherwise I'll be ordering a hack n' tap this weekend. And apparently I have a 21 spline input. :thumbup:

~Scott

the one I have is 23 spline, it would probably be better for you to just order the hack and tap.

Can you elaborate on the t-case mods?

~Scott

:rolleyes:No, Ecksjay will just post part of an answer so you'll ask and he seems smarter than you.

I don't know you personally but most of your posts are condescending with a know-it-all attitude. Maybe that's just your internet personality, not that you care but that's my .02.

:doh:

I'm gonna go sit in the corner now.
Corner_Dumb_Ass.jpg

:rolleyes:No, Ecksjay will just post part of an answer so you'll ask and he seems smarter than you.

I don't know you personally but most of your posts are condescending with a know-it-all attitude. Maybe that's just your internet personality, not that you care but that's my .02.

You realize we've met a couple times though right? You spotted me in the crack at NWFest. Just sayin. :dunno:

Regardless, all I was saying was the only real 242 t-case mods I know for an SYE is the hack n' tap. And I'm pretty sure ECKSJAY just proved to me a hack n' tap is a much easier mod then swapping the inputs while the t-case is in the rig. But that's just my opinion.

~Scott

Last edited:
He is talking about Ecksjay, not you.

-Alex

Ahhh. Yeah I posted that after I woke up...and I think waking up at ~3pm says my comments won't be logical. haha

:wave:

~Scott

god scott that does look clean as hell "for now" and just my bit of personal experience it is way easier to hack your rockers out if they aren't folded inside out by boulders and tree stumps. it took dustin and i 12 hrs with hammers and body blocks straightening the pinch welds.

god scott that does look clean as hell "for now" and just my bit of personal experience it is way easier to hack your rockers out if they aren't folded inside out by boulders and tree stumps. it took dustin and i 12 hrs with hammers and body blocks straightening the pinch welds.

Yeah I'm going to try and prevent smashing my rockers by avoiding many trail runs that normally would use them till they get snow covered.

~Scott

Back