• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mud Bog Boogie

Mudskipper

NAXJA Forum User
Just in case anyone is interested. There is a Mud Bog in East Swanzey, NH just south of Keene on Sunday August 21st. It's located at the Cheshire Fair grounds on RT12. Starts at 10:00am. Lots of classes for everyone. I've gone the past couple of years and it's a good time.

Ill probly be there. Last year it didnt get over till midnight.

I will be there, i just gotta remember to wake up, just look 4 me i should be wearin a black endangerd species jeep t shirt

I'm sure he'd wear other ones if you hooked him up with some free Jeep related shirts! :laugh3:

Besides, it looked new to me!

sidriptide said:
you need a new shirt Rob. :wierd:
Im workin on gettin some Gunseths 4x4 ones. and maybe once i pay up ill be able to get some sweet NAXJA shirts

Looks like were gettin a little rain in the am, but im still goin

Well i just got back, just stayed for the first 2 classes and gor bored, there were alot and i mean alot of broken drive shafts. But the highlight of the day was when a numbnut did a 3/4 roll in his yota tryin to do dounuts in the parkin area. They carted him off in a ambulance with a possible broken arm.

Back