• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MTR'S 35x12.50x15 with 3.75BS steel rims $750

twinhauler

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Almost new tires for sale. have almost 4,000 miles and 1 season.
35x12.50x15 GoodYear MTRs. Steel wheels with 3.75 BS for XJ or TJ, (5 on 4.5) Look in pictures and have some rounding on outer lugs,minimal!
These rims were purchased with tires May 2015. Tires are showing 20/32 on tread , new MTR is 21/32.... I switch to beadlocks 17inch. Dont need these.
Killer price on some almost new wheels and tires. Wanted to offer to all fellow NAXJA people for a good price.....$ 750.00 tires and wheels
$750.00

**** thats a killer deal ! I wish I needed 35s just so I could get this deal ! but I dont ! Good luck with sale.

I really want these but I recently bought too much stuff. And I have no idea on when I would have time to get down that way.

I really want to sell the tires and wheels as a package. Its a killer price. I really don't want to store the rims or have to sell them later..

Is it a set of 4 or 5?

If I didn't just buy a 4th jeep last night, I would be more inclined to grab thes. Such a great deal.

Jon just put these on the mj!! I wish you would have posted these around the toy run I would have swooped in a heart beat lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Somebody buy these things before I do and the Fiance kills me.

Back