• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Movin

I done gone an seen it some in San Diego when I visited the Sea World some. - redneck accent.

But yea - mainly a 909 (redlands, yucaipa and the like) thing.

Yeah, East County San Diego's a FlatBiller haven, too. I suppose they get to come west to Sea World sometimes :).

I think your steering setup is too small. Might need to beef it up more for JV

:) j/k

Sooo, anybody have any tips or recommendations on what and how to move out there?

Bring Jeep, and then figure out what else will fit. If it wasn't for the potential "scary people" factor, I'd say post up on Craigslist or something looking for someone else that wants to travel cross country (to help with gas & maybe driving). But if you're moving for the military, doesn't all the moving nonsense get taken care of?

Bring Jeep, and then figure out what else will fit. If it wasn't for the potential "scary people" factor, I'd say post up on Craigslist or something looking for someone else that wants to travel cross country (to help with gas & maybe driving). But if you're moving for the military, doesn't all the moving nonsense get taken care of?

Well i dont know for sure what they'll pay for. I'll find out next week. Just been gettin some numbers and ideas. I'm tryin to convince they wife to get a penske 26 ft box truck and puttin the jeep in there and the rest of our funiture and beds and stuff. We really dont have all that much stuff anywas. then rent a trailer to get my dodge out here, and once were out here take the money that she got from sellin her car to buy her a better one with a small loan. But the hardest part now, is sellin all of this to her. sooo... yea. I'll deffently find out more next week. oh yea, the trip is gonna cost about 750 bucks in gas and 1600 bucks to rent that stuff. Yup

So Jonnyjpr scared your passenger and in return you almost ran him over? I think I'd be amused to find out the rest of that story...

No, i almost got ran over by another car that was crossing the intersection. Dunno if 96jeepspeed saw it or not. lol

D'oh!!

Back