• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mountainside ORP in Gadsden, Alabama July 25th & 26th

I'll be making this a Saturday trip for me. Trying to get a few more folks to go....

Something for everyone at this place from stock to wild to mud folks. I brought some friends here, buddy in a stock waggy and his wife in a stock TJ. They had a blast and we wheeled all day and still didn't do everything.

The nice thing about this place besides the great guy who owns it is fully stock rigs can get to all the areas to watch the more capable rigs or folks not worried about breaking it.

Join us man, this is BMan and I approve of this message (I can't believe I said that). :patriot:

You other guys need to get your payment in to me if you are riding. Monday, July 7th is the deadline and then I am sealing the envelope and locking the gate behind us. :)

1. Chris - PAID
2. ChuckstrPT - PAID
3. Kudzu - PAID
4. Mr. Foo - PAID
5. The Hard Struggler
6. 256offroad 35's and locked
7. postalxj
8. bmanga - PAID
9. MSPi

Sorry for the delay, i've been stupid busy with work and prep for the Crawl. Money sent.:D

aw damn...i am about to send my money within a day or two...waitin on some money....if for some awful chance i cant make it will you refund?

256offroad said:
aw damn...i am about to send my money within a day or two...waitin on some money....if for some awful chance i cant make it will you refund?

Unfortunately, since everyone is having to pay to get their spot and I am not going to open the park to more than about 15 rigs, I will not be offering refunds.

well put me off the list.. :(...i have finals all the next week so i will be studying all weekend....

wish i could come...maybe i can tag along another time....

July 25-26-27
If you are in , post up. Since our organization (Georgia Trailriders) is renting the park for the whole weekend, the cost is $25 per person for the private park. If you are in, you need to post up and plan on shooting me your paypal payment of $25.00 (plus 4.9% paypal fee) or a money order.

1. Chris
2. Andy(ChuckstrPT) (and family) 32's and open
3. Heather (Kudzu) 31's open no skids atm
4. Daniel (Mr. Foo) 31's open
5. The Hard Struggler
6. ?postalxj?
7. bmanga
8. MSPi

So this is my first time to actually go to a planned off-road event. All of my prior experience is "hey that looks like a trail there!!" So is there anything I should bring with me? I currently have a aobut 120 piece tool set and a few types of fluid...what else?

well i actually installed a CB a long time ago but my antenna mount broke and i just havent invested money to buy another one so if someone has a spare mount and antenna :) that would be great!

Chris @ GATR said:
Here is what we tell GATR to bring. of all the things on the list, you will find that having a CB is THE most important. If not now, you will realize it soon enough. :D

http://www.gatrailriders.com/GTRForums/index.php?topic=1304.0
Especially when you do something goofy and everyone is talking about you and you can't listen and defend yourself. :doh: LOL!

mrfoo said:
well i actually installed a CB a long time ago but my antenna mount broke and i just havent invested money to buy another one so if someone has a spare mount and antenna :) that would be great!
Daniel....I've got a mag mount that has worked well in the past as a portable situation...Lets try to get together and we can hook it up....Did you get your engine issue worked out???:dunno:

That would be great, I already have everthing wired including the ant. wire to the back hatch. I did get the engine replaced. It took Tues, Wed, and I got the call mid-day Thurs saying it was ready. No problems since (finding wood to knock on now). I should be here in town this weekend except Friday so if you have a chance this weekend or when we get to the ride would be A OK with me.

FYI, some of the low cost mag mount ant. hard wire the cable into the ant. base. Not sure if this is the case though? :dunno:

bmanga said:
FYI, some of the low cost mag mount ant. hard wire the cable into the ant. base. Not sure if this is the case though? :dunno:
What do you mean?:huh:

Ok, 2 more days to get your payments in and I am locking it up. Between GATR and NAXJA, we have only raised $250. We need 2 more people to pay their $25 or there are 2 choices.

1. Everyone gets a refund and we cancel the ride.
2. Everyone chips in an additional $5 each to cover the remainign $50.00

Last edited:
well grrr...if only i didnt have finals the week after i would so be all over it....

Back