• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mountainside ORP in Gadsden, Alabama July 25th & 26th

I noticed the 25 and 26 are Fri and Sat........I am guessing Sunday is included because I won't be there until after dark Friday anyway. I will probably camp out but not 100% sure yet.

mrfoo said:
I noticed the 25 and 26 are Fri and Sat........I am guessing Sunday is included because I won't be there until after dark Friday anyway. I will probably camp out but not 100% sure yet.
That would be Chris' calendar:wave1:

That's my original post

I dunno...does this run Friday through Sunday?

Count me in. I don't know how many days I will be there though. I may bring a few others with me.

Chris, I am going to pay now but if others want to go when is the deadline for paying. Can they pay when we get there or do they need to prepay?

July 25-26-27
If you are in , post up. Since our organization (Georgia Trailriders) is renting the park for the whole weekend, the cost is $25 per person for the private park. If you are in, you need to post up and plan on shooting me your paypal payment of $25.00 (plus 4.9% paypal fee) or a money order.

1. Chris
2. Andy(ChuckstrPT) (and family) 32's and open
3. Heather (Kudzu) 31's open no skids atm
4. Daniel (Mr. Foo) 31's open
5. The Hard Struggler
6. 256offroad 35's and locked
7. ?postalxj?
8. bmanga
9. MSPi

looks like theres gonna be a fair amount of xj's there...i got a long list of stuff i gotta get done before

fix my leaking steering box
order and install the RE HD tracbar
mount the new 35" claws
finish fixing the wobbly steering column thing
sand blast the wheel for my 35" spare
do something about my crappie brakes!

i think thats it for now....sheesh its alot...esp while taking 5 classes over the summer...

Really wish I could go but my good friends are getting married and I am in the thing. Otherwise I'd love to go and meet everyone.

Payment sent.

Now to fix a few things....rear driveshaft took a hit today. I think the thermostat is sticking. :eyes:

Looking forward to it!

Chris @ GATR said:
Hey there. Unfortunately, this will be a "Paid in Advance" trip only as we are still short on the $300 entry fee.
How short are we?? I have not mentioned this run to my local club...CAOS... and if I do...we would likely get quite a bit of interest.....let me know if we need to open this up:viking:

ChuckstrPT said:
How short are we?? I have not mentioned this run to my local club...CAOS... and if I do...we would likely get quite a bit of interest.....let me know if we need to open this up:viking:
We are still 7 people short as far as being paid up, but again, some folks here have claimed to want to go, but have not paid. But yeah, throw it up on CAOS.

Chris @ GATR said:
We are still 7 people short as far as being paid up, but again, some folks here have claimed to want to go, but have not paid. But yeah, throw it up on CAOS.
I posted, linked, and included your email for paypalling.....I'll let you know what I hear. :peace:

Chris I can post this up on OffCamber if you'd like (I'm sure they wouldn't mind if you did too). Just offering it since I'm a member of their group. I know the monthly ride for them is on the 12th to Choccolocco Mountain but a few people might want to hit up Mountainside instead.

I can also post it up on GFSJ (Georgia Full Size Jeep) board. Most of the time only a few wheel because like my FSJ their working on them. LOL!

Let me know.

Last edited:
Back