• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MORE POWER!

Jeff your posts started smell'n like BS !! about 3 posts in.... I'm think'n WTF ! hows that jackass going to keep it cool ?? And MAN he REALLLLY must of had someone bent over the barrel to get T.K. motor... :cheers:

Curt

wonder what that kind of power would do to a jeep for real. probably twist the frame right in two.

It would be cool! My jeep has a full cage and with some frame plates and some way bigger axles, it would be perfect. So $20,000 for a motor, $5,000 for a 4L80E trans, $15,000 for some Portals, and there you go. Estimated build cost $40,000+ Then you need to upgrade the cooling system, fuel system, and a few other things. But for my money I think I would want one of these 1000 horse toys. We used to camp with some friends of Larry Minor in Glamis and he had one of these and a Top Fuel version that was the craziest thing I have ever seen!
http://www.jpmagazine.com/featuredvehicles/154_0706_custom_tube_buggy_jeep/index.html

Haha, you so had me!! I was like, no way he is going to pull the trigger on that!!

Would have been sick tho :)

Back