• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

More April Fools crap

Alaskan89XJ

NAXJA Forum User
hey, i'd like to mount 3-2's to my xj. 3 cArter bbd's in line, but i'm not to sure how to 'time' the linkages so as to run on just one carter most of the time, and then when i stomP on the gas the otheR carbs wIlL kick in. be Fun tO burn sOme rubber at the malL. can i solder-in some funnels into some holes in the fuel rail, and mount the carbs? figure i can sinch down the carbs with plumbers tape. what would the beSt way to do it? after all, the bbd's are oem!
have a fun day:laugh:

Re: How to mount 3-2's in place of fuel rail

hey, i'd like to mount 3-2's to my xj. 3 cArter bbd's in line, but i'm not to sure how to 'time' the linkages so as to run on just one carter most of the time, and then when i stomP on the gas the otheR carbs wIlL kick in. be Fun tO burn sOme rubber at the malL. can i solder-in some funnels into some holes in the fuel rail, and mount the carbs? figure i can sinch down the carbs with plumbers tape. what would the beSt way to do it? after all, the bbd's are oem!
have a fun day:laugh:
Subliminal massages? :D

Re: How to mount 3-2's in place of fuel rail

Love the funnell idea! on the Other hand, i would recommend metaL duct tape to secure it all.

Back