• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mojojojo wants to go to Lost lake snow run 1/19/13

I MAY be out..... I think my oil pressure sending unit is going out.....at least I hope thats all it is.
Plus I've got some sort of rattle coming from the front end, and it's drifting more than usual (really grabbing ruts in the lane).....I'm hoping THAT is just a control arm that need to be tightened and a TRE that needs to be swapped.
I think it would be prudent if I held off on a trip or two until the Jeep was a little more solid.
Now, that being said, if I get all this figured out Friday night, then I'll see ya'll up there.

I MAY be out..... I think my oil pressure sending unit is going out.....at least I hope thats all it is.
Plus I've got some sort of rattle coming from the front end, and it's drifting more than usual (really grabbing ruts in the lane).....I'm hoping THAT is just a control arm that need to be tightened and a TRE that needs to be swapped.
I think it would be prudent if I held off on a trip or two until the Jeep was a little more solid.
Now, that being said, if I get all this figured out Friday night, then I'll see ya'll up there.

Today IS friday!

Today IS friday!
Yea....I know.... so when I get off work, the Jeep will get pulled into the garage, and I'll start examining things. I'll make a run to the parts store if necessary, and replace something if it needs to be replaced. Otherwise, It may just come down to tightening up a few bolts, re-conditioning a plug, and swapping out a TRE or two.

I'll bring up the rear for team two, my buddy Jarrod will be in group one with his Nissan, and maybe his buddy Jeremy with his Pathfinder.
Looks like you volunteered to be the kaboose for group two.
Didnt you flake too, I was in the first group though.:wave1:
Well I never really anounced I was going only said if I got the atlas done I would. But its not had I would of got it wednesday like I was told I would be. I still have the shifters to mount then im done so next snow run im down fo sho

Back