• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moab Easter Jeep Safari.......Anyone??

ruggedjeep said:
Have a great time man, wish i could join you. Be safe and keep the rubber side down(or try to atleast) :D:D
Wish I was going too.
Mike, you should join us in AZ in a couple of weeks.:wave:

Plan is to head over thursday evening. So its really just getting friday off..

well i think i may b going, i have to drive all the way down from Grand Forks North Dakota in my rig. Ill be meeting up with some of my friends on friday night if i leave on thursday. So i may see ya there.

Just thought id let you boys know it been all fun and games so far at EJS. The usual big ass rigs rolling around, lots of people, and lots of wheeling.
So far ive done a handful of trails, Golden spike, Gold bar rim, Hells revenge, steelbender with 1 more to go tomorrow. Behind the rocks.
Unfortunately as a part of the EJS Redrock 4wheelers run on Hells Revenge they didint let us do the Escalator or Hells Gate... so i'll have to wait to Fall Fling to attempt those two.
Also spent a day exploring Arches National Park, which really was amazing.
I flaked on bringing my USB cable, so pics will have to wait untill i get back on Thursday night.

well i just got a surprise kitchen pass from the wife so ill be leaving friday night and hopefully running hells revenge either sat or sunday, the other day im going to explore canyon lands down by elephant hill etc. so if you see a red unlimited with milehighhomeloans.com on the windshield please say hi!

sean

photo-11.jpg

photo-9.jpg

Thanks... the drop at the bottom of white knuckle is reasonably big... here is a better shot of it.

IMG_1538.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome!

My little girl Mia, got pretty excited generally. Except at white knuckle, where she got a little upset.

tip over challenge

DSC_6770.jpg

Golden crack

IMG_0680.jpg

double whammy

IMG_0753.jpg

the happy family

IMG_1301.jpg

hells revenge

IMG_1345.jpg

IMG_1509.jpg

the wall on steelbender

IMG_1454.jpg

behind the rocks

IMG_1485.jpg

roller coaster

IMG_1517.jpg

hummer hill

IMG_3635.jpg

Clean-RC said:
Looks like your having a grand ole time... Say hello to Thom Charon for me... safe travels home..

Tom is great guy. I just saw his rig at the parking lot outside the grocery store, with a SoCal Chapter NAXJA sticker on his rear window... so i went up to say Hi.
He immediately invited me on a run & wanted to talk about the NAXJA boys, specifically you, Mike Rollins, Remi And some others.

Back