• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MJ/XJ Parts For Sale

bzdel2441

NAXJA Forum User
Here is my first list of take offs that are for sale. All parts from an 89' MJ but I think all parts listed will fit an XJ to (except carpet, rear window and rear bumper). I can get pics if you need them, but I will do my best to describe them. Make me an offer on all parts.. Shipping would be from 98407

1) Almost complete header panel - Red, has complete grill crack in the center section, corner lights, bumber lights, and a chrome JEEP logo. Does not have head lights or headlight buckets.

2) Comlete front bumper..Has some cheep fogs attached to the top of the bumper. Also has brackets and endcaps. It is black in color.

3) MJ rear step bumper - Black, small dent arround the trailer hitch area. I have the brackets to. (still installed but taking off somtime this week)

4) MJ rear shackles - Great condition provides lift for an XJ (i think its an inch or so) (still installed but taking off somtime this week)

5) MJ rear sliding rear window has alot of stickers on it but can be cleaned up. (will be for sale in a week or two when I get a new soild window installed, also will only be fore sale if it is not damaged when it is unistalled.)

6) Front fender flares without harware, red

7) steering box mounting hardware, unbroken spacer and the 3 bolts

8) Black dash bezel with silver trim and has a cd player kit intalled on it.

9) stock drag link

10) Gray complete full center console has some holes drilled in the lid in exclent condition and the hinge is not broken.

11) MJ gray carpet little dirty from sitting in the garage but with some shampoo it could look new

12) gray sun visors the passenger side is lighted. These are for a jeep with out a over head center console

13) Wiper arms - black paint kinda worn

14) Passenger manual side view mirror some rock chips in paint

15) Drivers manual side view mirror some rock chips in paint

16) Gray front door panels with holes for manual windows, decent condition

17) MJ tailgate. Front was ground down to bare metal using a grinder so its rough but can be smoothed out. Also there are some minor peobelms with the JEEP secton ni the middle. Like the grinder slipped and made a few deep cuts. I would take like $5 for this.

And more to come...

PM me or reply here if you are unterested in anything.

Thanks
Chris

Back