• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MJ reader

BigDog

NAXJA Forum User
On another forum a guy put this link up because he had seen a Street Edition Comanche in a body shop. I thought it was kind of cool to see and learn a little more about Jeeps in a whole. Says they only made 100 of these Street Edition Comanches. The Street Edition one is at the bottom of the page. Thought I would share this with the ones out there that didn't know about it and would want to read it.

http://comanchemj.1hwy.com/photo5.html

Bigdog, do you have an mj? I am thinking about having a set of rock sliders mad for my 91 longbed. I hear you make them for xjs. Have you ever made a set for an mj?

No I don't have one I wish I did though, I think they are pretty cool little trucks.

I dont know if i would trust Bigdog to do sliders. His welder consists of a heated caulking gun with a huge tube of Pre-mix JB weld. and he normally uses Recycled Gutters and stolen aluminum fence posts for maerial..

I had him install some custom foglights on my rig, and i came back to see he used twin ceiling fans instead, each with 3 100w house bulbs..

I have gotten better mileage ever since tho!

Don't worry about the welder issue to much though got my eye on picking up a slightly used one this weekend.
151c84b24726__1297366046000.jpg

Bigdog, do you have an mj? I am thinking about having a set of rock sliders mad for my 91 longbed. I hear you make them for xjs. Have you ever made a set for an mj?

I has longbed rock rails for sale:

0320101831a.jpg

0320101831.jpg

PM if interested.

I've seen three Street Comanches in the local junkyards. Here's one of them...

jymj.jpg

Oh man that sucks to see it there though. I mean if they are as rare as that says they are I can't see them being killed like that, then again they have crushed some pretty rare cars and truck. Sad. That's like when you are driving through the the back hills and see a old ass rare car sitting with grass growing through it and rusting away but the guy just won't sell it so it can be brought back to life.

I'd like to at least get one of the numbered plaques that they put on the glovebox door. But they're always gone and you can still see the outline of it.

I was wondering something about what the site says and wasn't sure if I was reading it right or not but was there only 100 ever made or was it 100 each year that they made them?

It's to bad they don't make parts for them anymore to but I guess that is good for someone that has one that is in good shape, starts upping the value of it as more of them go away.

Back