• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mj long bed frame stiffeners

Noah_Bricker

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I have a set of rear bed section T & M frame stiffeners. These are 10ga bought them last year. They're for a long bed I ended up with a short bed.
Located near ridgecrest, CA
Looking for 80 bucks, I will ship on ur dime .

0cc944286fb91608dd9a90e99bcffbfd.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Interested, how much you think to ship to 93420?

Shipping would be about $35. I don't know if u make it to LA at all. I could bring them there the 7th/8th as well if u could get a train to u or someplace I could leave them.

Not sure if Al has room in his mini this coming october trip. But if they can get to him that would help.

They're not very big. Fairly thin. I will take measurments next time I'm in storage and let u know. If he has room let me know and I'll bring em with me to LA.

You should pick up at PSR on Thanksgiving, Jeremy.
I was going to attempt to plan to go there for Turkey Day. But, i'm stuck going to MN, and WI then.

I was going to attempt to plan to go there for Turkey Day. But, i'm stuck going to MN, and WI then.

It's a lot warmer at PSR. Better beer selection too. Of course, then also the excellent people there (me, my son....). Oh, and Geoff, too.

David Bricker / SYR

I'll make it a plan for next year. Already can't attend a couple other events in that timeframe. FML

Still have these? Can they make their way to socalfest or someone who is?

When is socalfest? I will be in LA on the 29th 30th of March. I can put them in my truck tomorrow to make sure they make it down there.

Hehe when u manage the restaurant it's easier since we're scheduled off our days off usually stay the same since they're are the owners on prop to cover when we're off.

I'm interested in these, i think Al is supposed to be heading up here in april. Maybe you can get them to him?

Noah, can you bring down a sleeping bag, pad and a few other items? Might need them for SoCal Fest.

David Bricker / SYR

Back