• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MJ at BB

Rick, your memory is gone due to the heat of the desert.... and maybe a little age!

His name is Curt, AKA Slowrider.....

rpraterxj said:
His name is Curt, AKA Slowrider.....

HELL ! I like him already..... I've never meet, seen him or his MJ... XJ... CJ... or whatever he has.....

See YA !
Curt

P.S. RICK !!!! How could you forget a name like that ?? :twak:

Xtreme XJ said:
I like him already..... I've never meet, seen him or his MJ... XJ... CJ... or whatever he has.....
Of course you haven't, you haven't ame out ot play with us in some three years!

:flame:

GSequoia said:
Of course you haven't, you haven't ame out ot play with us in some three years!

:flame:

HOW DARE YOU !!!!!!!!!! It's just YOU I haven't "ame" out "ot" play with.:looney:

Did you NOT ! read the post about me showing LAST year at the big So. Cal. Chapt. BB event ?

Just wait..... slip that ring on.... have Holly pop a kid or two out.... then we'll
see how frequently you gt out or how little time there is to maintain the rig.... AND ! have the So. Cal. Chapt. choose the week of your anniversary every year..... I do need to get up to BB a little more....

You need to come out east of the Hwy.62 / I-10 Jct. for a change.... make that after it cools back off in the fall.

See Y'all
Curt

Xtreme XJ said:
You need to come out east of the Hwy.62 / I-10 Jct. for a change.... make that after it cools back off in the fall.

Yikes!

Actually I don't know how much I'll be out in summer period, it's always my busy season where I have no time at all!

GSequoia said:
Yikes!

Actually I don't know how much I'll be out in summer period, it's always my busy season where I have no time at all!

Oh! just wait Engaged One.... busy season starts..... Jan. 1 and finishes Dec. 31.

Curt

A little reminiscing Curt...

Lower Larga Flat (alternate route into Holcomb Creek), 2003:
773556-R1-12A.jpg

Lower Larga Flat, 2007:
IMG_1384.jpg

Jump This said:
I didn't say anything bad about you!!
I see you more often then any of the other wheelers here!!

:D

Rick

This time...... but given the right info. I'm sure you'd have something.....
cleaver to say.

Curt

Xtreme XJ said:
This time...... but given the right info. I'm sure you'd have something.....
cleaver to say.

Curt
that imply's that rick is cleaver!! :roflmao:

Mr.OverKill said:
that implies that rick is cleaver!! :roflmao:

Cleaver inDEED! he's turned a flooring business into a multi gazillion dollar world wide conglomorant.... now all he does is point and his minions snap to...
all while he dents, bangs and chops perfectly good XJs..... not to mention the other steeds in his stable....

Cleaver indeed..... and a little :wierd:

Curt

I was thinking this Cleaver.

beaver.jpg

Back