• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Misfits4x4 7Th annual truck & car show fundraiser NJ

yeah i was pretending i was dennis anderson. andy said he wanted to see someone sky it so i had to do it. too bad he missed it lol

LOL... I was trying to get back over there to see you run, but my son decided to head in the other direction. It sounds like you did the XJ crowd proud though.

It was great to see you guys!!!

I'd like to thank everyone for coming out!!!. I'm happy yall had fun. the bar owner was very happy with the turn out. He is now going to have a monthly truck day on one Sunday a month next year. The course that was supposed to be there for the show sort of fell through, everything had to be returned to original state the following day. next year there will be a permant course bulit with imported rocks concrete tubes dirt telephone poles whatever we can get our hands on. there will be a concrete pad poured for tug of wars, a bounty hole, and side by side mud pits. this will all be free entry for spectators and participants. If it wasn't for this website and a few others this would not be happening so once again, I thank you all very much for showing your support!!!!

I'd like to thank everyone for coming out!!!. I'm happy yall had fun. the bar owner was very happy with the turn out. He is now going to have a monthly truck day on one Sunday a month next year. The course that was supposed to be there for the show sort of fell through, everything had to be returned to original state the following day. next year there will be a permant course bulit with imported rocks concrete tubes dirt telephone poles whatever we can get our hands on. there will be a concrete pad poured for tug of wars, a bounty hole, and side by side mud pits. this will all be free entry for spectators and participants. If it wasn't for this website and a few others this would not be happening so once again, I thank you all very much for showing your support!!!!

Sounds like I'll be bringing a Jeep with me next time.

looks like everyones support has gone far enough to where possibly starting next month will be the first event. thanks again guys!!! your showing made a difference

Back