• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Misfits4x4 7Th annual truck & car show fundraiser NJ

I believe "posers" is the word you're looking for John. More like a lame summer town carnival, that....

You are correct Rich, I was there last year and I seen jeeps with Chrome that had Chrome on Chrome. They are not jeeps but just "Posers"

I think that is why I left so early from the show. Spent maybe a hour at it. Waste of time.

I have all the banner/table/lit. stuff here, and i can drop it off to whomever....just been goofy at work (sorry John!), ive been back and forth between Phila and Jersey way too much in the past week and a half, i never know where Im going to have to go the next day...
Rich
I may be able to make this show and pass the stuff on so it gets back to Andy, as the Good Lord intended.

Just let me know Rich how ever you need to do it.

As for the group, We can have both. NAXJA group to one side and on the other will be our normal group. It will work out no matter what.

How many do you have Bob. Also how many NAXJA people do we have. So far I think 4 or 5 XJ's

me, bearded bob, big bob and bobby with xjs. the cj will have the yota and yj, matt will have his yj, mike will have his toyota and there maybe be 2 more. so probably 10 including myself

rich if you wont be able to make it to the show i could come down pick the stuff up one night after work this week.

Work has had me jumping around a lot this past couple weeks, but I should be able to drop it to your house if you are still in the same spot.
Rich

Back