• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Misc Parts for Sale or Trade

Rammin97

NAXJA Forum User
I am looking for a Reciever Hitch and Stock or Cheap UCAs. I am at 4.5 so stock Length will do. Thanks

I have:
2 door seats/no brackets. 35$
Steel Braided Brake Lines. 20$
Thule Gutter Mount Cross Bars w/keys. 50$
Cup Holder(new). 10$
Hella 550s. weathered covers but never hooked up. tested fine. 25$
10k tow hooks. Karma

DSCN0874.jpg

DSCN0875.jpg

DSCN0883.jpg

DSCN0877.jpg

DSCN0876-1.jpg

I am looking for a Reciever Hitch and Stock or Cheap UCAs. I am at 4.5 so stock Length will do. Thanks

10k tow hooks. Karma

You need stock Front UCA's? I think I have some.

Very cool of you to be hooking someone up with some nice tow hooks! Someone should jump on that quick!

Thanks Letterman, I got them via Karma so didnt feel right trying to make a buck..

If no one helps me out locally, i will take you up on that offer..:spin1:

thanks for the break lines.

Not sure if he's still got it but blonde John had a hitch listed in his newest batch of parts.

If I can find some 2" id. Scrap mine might b for sale when I build my rear bumper.

No problem. Nice meeting you. what are you looking for exactly? i will keep an eye out and i may see Jon today so I will ask him.. Thanks

I was just saying I'm gunna bend up a rear bumper some time in the not to distant future and I'm undecided weather to cut up the hitch I have to put it into my bumper or to sell my hitch and make something out of some square tube.

Back